[Faith-talk] {Spam?} some questions and ideas for the division

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:28:40 UTC 2016

also how much   of this devision reach out to canada as it may not affect
canada because canada is obviously different country and things. I know of
mary ellen and fokes in canada but how much did need assistance  from nfb
would somebody like tom be able to connect with people in Canada if needed
or even ken or theresa?   because this faith devision may not be known to
the canadian side as it could be mostly united states based.  I left the
church I had problems with but at that time maybe i would have had no
issues with tom talking to that church as either church would soon
understand or would be tention between me and that church. As i said i did
leave that particular church.