[Faith-talk] {Spam?} some questions and ideas for the division

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 6 16:36:47 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Yes.  You are connecting with us in the United States via email.
We can and would do the same.  Anyone anywhere in the world can
connect over the internet, at least until October, when our
President will give control of the internet to someone else who
could ban some content.  It would be difficult by phone, unless
someone has an international calling plan that would allow them
to call outside the United States.  I'm not one of those people,
but I'm sure someone is! Smile.

Blessings,

Linda----- Original Message -----