[Faith-talk] Appreciation Please!

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:29:49 UTC 2016

Naima, you can write me privately if you would like, but I have a couple questions. What sort of church do you attend? Also where do you live? Would it be helpful to have someone like Tom Anderson tabk to the pastor of your church? He is a wonderful, articulate, -passionate person and is a pastor in his own right. I think there is always hope.    Blessings,    Debby