[Faith-talk] To Help You

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 5 02:27:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Of those of you who do not feel welcome at your church, or are
made to sit in a special place for the disabled, you need an
advocate if you don't feel that you can stand up for yourself.
Try that, of course.

There is a ministry that would be able to help you and your
church leaders with this.  Amazingly, and not according to the
Bible, many churches do not want disabled people to worship with
them, much less join the church or be involved in any way.  This
is wrong and unbiblical.  We are all humans with souls who need
saving or to worship their Lord.  The Bible says that we should
not forsake the assembling together (Hebrews 103.24-25), and
those churches force us to do just that by not wanting us.  Here
are the email addresses for Ken and Theresa Taylor:

Ken: kentay64 at gmail.com
Theresa: tct71887 at gmail.com.The ministry is Seek the Son
Ministries.  They shared this with us at two of the NFB
convention division meetings.

As for getting materials, just ask here.  Maybe someone can help,
or maybe someone knows of a place where things you need are
available.  You can always contact our division president, Tom
Anderson.  His contact information is:

8023 Grandview Lane
Overland Park, KS 66204
Cell phone: 303-842-9661