[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, September 11, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Sep 11 17:21:03 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my astute Bible students out there.  Hope you're
ready to play this week's Bible trivia game, today's poem being based
on a book and chapter of the Old Testament.  For me there were several
clues to identify the same if someone else was moderating this game.
However let's see how you answer the question as to what book and
chapter this poem is based.

Prophet of God now looks on the Lord,
Fears he has sinned and must suffer the sword.
Seraphim touches his lips with a coal.
Prophet is called to accomplish a goal.

And there you have it for this week.  Again, as stated above, if
someone else was running this game I'd get it off after maybe the first
two lines, but let's see if you can get it.

And that will do for this week.  Until next Sunday when, Lord willing
the next weekly Bible trivia game poem, then based on a book and
chapter of the New Testament will be posted, may the God of Abraham,
Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in
these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul