[Faith-talk] Christians who love country music

Dana danamarieleet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:47:33 UTC 2016

Today we will bring a Christian country music show featuring country music
from yesterday and today all in the Christian genre.
Hope some of you join us details below be blessed.
If you love Christian country music!  Check out my husband and I with our
new show today called the country cross which will be on from 3 pm to 6 pm
Central and 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern time
It  is on
www.sky106.net and you can tune us in  on the website or you can listen with
your favorite aps downloaded to your phones
tune in radio, oo tunes or  I blink radio