[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, September 14, 2016 and an Apology

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Sep 14 10:48:32 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow saits of the Most High God on this
Wednesday, at least it's a Wednesday morning as this is being written.
I hope that all is going well with you today, by God's matchless grace
and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Chinese proverb

Don't allow the failures to determine the accomplishments of your future.

And that will do it for the quotes.  The apology mentioned in the
subject line of this post is that it took at least four hours for
paratransit to come to take me back home from the crab feast, and I was
so tired when I arrived that I just didn't feel like doing anything
other than lay down for a nap.  Hence I didn't make it to the
conference line last evening.

And that will do for today.  Until later when, Lord willing a hopefully
worthwhile piece of Christian literature will be posted, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.