[Faith-talk] Quotes for Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Sep 13 09:40:35 UTC 2016

Well folks, as I write this message it's an early Tuesday here in
Baltimore with temps expected to reach the mid 80's but a sunny day
nonetheless.  Hope your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here are your two quotes for your medication, pondering and reflection.

There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.  Henry Ford

Opportunity does not knock.  It presents itself when you beat down the
door.  Kyle Chandler

And there you have today's two quotes.  Just as an aside, I hope also
to be in the phone conference this evening.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be posted, I
am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence,
died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us
His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.