[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Conference Call Information

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Thu Sep 15 05:55:54 UTC 2016

Tom and Linda and I had a great call. We talked about doing some more calls
and focusing on a topic for each call that is of interest to people on the
list.

What do you all think of doing some additional calls on the third Tuesdays
of October and November? If these days work well, what are some topics you
would like to talk about?

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org