[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Conference Call Information

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:04:33 UTC 2016

Thank you for taking this on Sarah and I can't think of anything at the moment personally. I would like to get the Augsburg Fortress materials accessible. I think there's a lot of Sunday school kids and adults that are missing out on their study materials. They also offer a study Bible but it's not In any kind of accessible format. Augsburg Fortress provide materials to not only Lutherans but Presbyterians, Methodists etc.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170