[Faith-talk] Looking for good downloadable Bible for iPad

Mike Jolls mrspock56 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:19:29 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

I’m looking for a good downloadable Bible to my iPad which also interfaces well to my Bluetooth Braille Display.
I’m using a Focus 40 Blue braille display.
I’ve downloaded a couple which look good on the iPad display, but don’t interface well to my Focus 40 Blue.
One of the apps I downloaded, it only sends out one word at a time to the display.  Talk about useless.
I’m looking for an app that will put out a line at a time to the display as you would expect so the Bible is easy to navigate and read.
If anybody knows of a good app that works well with Braille displays, I’m all ears.

Thank you

Mike Jolls