[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, September 15, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Sep 15 10:09:08 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on a Thursday, at least it's a Thursday
for all of us as this message is being written.  I hope that your day
is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

I'm an idealist.  I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
Carl Sandburg

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.  Now I see that I should
have been more specific.  Jane Wagner

And that will do it for today.  Don't forget that the worthwhile piece
of Christian literature will be posted earlier today, so that I can be
ready for my ride to take me to our Calvary Chapel men's Bible
conference in Middleburg, VA, about 50 miles or 80 kilometers from
here.  Just pray that God will have His way in our deliberations, and
will pray for any prayer requests, known or unknown, offered by list
members.  Thanks in advance.

And now until Sunday when, Lord willing more quotes will be posted, I
am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence,
died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us
His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.