[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, September 19, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Sep 19 10:19:04 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to a somewhat rainy Monday here in the
Baltimore-Washington metro areas.  Oh well, we desperately need the
rain, judging from the Potomac and Shenandoah River levels, so I'm not
complaining.

Here are your two quotes for consideration, pondering and reflection.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
Mahatma (Mohandas) Gandhi

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more
painful than the risk it took to blossom.

And there you have today's quotes, but stay tuned because, in the
Baffling Bible Questions Answered column to be posted later, you will
learn some things about Matthew's Gospel that you may not have known
before.  At least that's the way it was with me before I read this info.

Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be posted, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.