[Faith-talk] 9/24/16 Quotes, and Something That Has Been Laying On My Heart for a Long time

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 16:16:12 UTC 2016

Oh Paul, I am so very sorry that you are experiencing this. Jesus must be very, very sad about this. He would sit down with you and eat bunch with you. Soon He and you would be talking and laughing together. That's what chd happen. So I'm very, very sorry. I certainly have had those times when I was all alone and very isolated. I actuY would invite Jesus !sit down and have coffee with me, even if I was in a restaurant. It was amazing how much different I felt sitting there drinking my coffee or having my soup or whatever. I'm going to pray that the Lord brings a family in to your life. This makes me very angry on your behalf, and for all the others who are left in isolation.     Blessings,    Debby