[Faith-talk] 9/24/16 Quotes, and Something That Has Been Laying On My Heart for a Long time

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Mon Sep 26 00:44:34 UTC 2016

Paul,
When you talked about this, I thought of how many church members react
to people with disabilities!  They think blindness is "such a burden!"
I have gone, and still go through times like that.  I enjoyed the quote
shared that the pleasure is to do something people thought you
couldn't.  Well, that makes me also think of us as blind people.  It,
especially makes me feel good to know that I've proved a sighted person wrong.
Love In Christ,
Beth