[Faith-talk] 9/24/16 Quotes, and Something That Has Been Laying On My Heart for a Long time

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 02:37:57 UTC 2016

Great! You know I'm no technological wizard but I'll do my best to make this happen. I am going to publish an article on the Wisconsin Council of the blind blog site related to faith as well. I'm going to finish it this week and I Will let you know the link and date it is going to be published. Perhaps this is another way you guys can get the word out so to speak by fighting someone on this listserv that could collect and create a blog for us.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170