[Faith-talk] 9/24/16 Quotes, and Something That Has Been Laying On My Heart for a Long time

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Mon Sep 26 02:46:42 UTC 2016

Ericka,
This is Beth and I am totally blind!  I will be interested, please!  I
am making progress in my church.  I go to a coffee break/bible study on
Tuesday mornings.  I read the booklet with my KNFB reader on my IPhone
and answer the questions in braille.  I have the whole bible in
braille.  We are studying Neeimiah.  Yes.  I think even my church would
be interested in knowing more about people with disabilities.  I think
that is a great idea!
Beth