[Faith-talk] 9/24/16 Quotes, and Something That Has Been Laying On My Heart for a Long time

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Sep 26 10:16:37 UTC 2016

Hey Erica, good luck in your project.  I'm reminded of another group of
people you can possibly include and that would be people whose second
language wasn't English, but could understand what was spoken.  Let's
say that I just came to this country from Croatia and I wanted to
attend a Sunday morning worship service at your church.  Being blind, I
wouldn't know what was being spoken and no one in the congregation knew
enough Croatian to help out.  Admittedly that would be a bit of a
sticky problem.  Anyway I wish you the best in your project, with God's
leading and help, of course.  Paul