[Faith-talk] question about connection to other people of faith

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Sep 27 16:29:36 UTC 2016

David, I couldn't agree with you more.  Perhaps I'm just spiritually
sensitive to these things, but because of the fact that in our Lutheran
Outreach Center of the Blind, during worship services where blind
Christians not of the Lutheran faith participate and when Communion is
observed, they can't participate because they aren't Lutheran, so I
resigned as the director of the organization rather than protest.  Paul