[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Sep 28 10:27:08 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings once again to my fellow saints of the Most High
God, no matter where you live in this world.  I hope that your day is
going well as you read this message, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

If you want to get a good harvest from good seed, you have to get the
quit from your character.  If you wish to be an effective sower, you
must prepare for battle with discouragement so you don't quit.  (quote
compiler's comment:  How many of us have witnessed to someone that
seemed to us a hopeless case, and many years later that person came to
the Lord by something that we said to him/her? That has happened to me
on several occasions while witnessing about what God had done in my
life, and that He could do the same for the person being witnessed to).

My best friend is a man who, in wishing me well, wishes it for my sake.
Aristotle

And there you have today's quotes.  By the way, how many of you
listened to my radio show yesterday on cjoyinternetradio.com or its
affiliates? There was only one person who came into the station's
virtual studio.  Anyway we'll continue from where we left off next
Tuesday, Lord willing.

And that will do it for now.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived
an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.