[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Wed Sep 28 22:49:10 UTC 2016

Love both of these, especially the second one about sewing the seed.
This reminds me of someone I witnessed to who went to Camp Bloomfield
with me.  I wrote her a letter, and I included, some bible stories I
told her; just what THe Lord does in each.  Well, I was disappointed
when she, obviously did not like the way or how I tried to witness.  I
never heard from her again and I think it was over 26 years ago.