[Faith-talk] prayer requests

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 00:18:05 UTC 2017

To my knowledge the closest things are in Chicago and that's a far cry from Rockford. She can handle the visual impairment much more than the other stuff and I'm not sure they have anywhere nearby that can help her. There probably isn't Easter Seals office I'm thinking. I will do a little research. Joseph is right that most of these services do require help from VR and the fact that she is not 65+ either is a hinderance. Catholic charities may be able to help in some aspect but I'm looking for someplace with referral power that has nothing to do with state services. If the state isn't sure they're going to be able to open public schools when scheduled, I'm not going to doubt there is little state service help for Jenny. I can help her she was in Wisconsin because every county has an aging and disability resource center, but they can refer you to many services that are in your county and across the state that could help. I'm not quite certain there is such a service in Illinois.

I will pass along your greetings and prayers. And Sandra thank you for the kind words as well.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+