[Faith-talk] all around

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:39:12 UTC 2017

I prayed too David. And no, I did not pray that Hillary one for that is a selfish thought. I prayed and asked him for guidance on how to vote. The Lord told me that it would be dangerous if he were president. Our Lord does not send mixed signals!

I am now praying that More ears open to the Lord's concerns and give us Voice to not take our democracy for granted. He gave us the gift of Internet to double check what others say and to not go the easiest road. We were given free will and mind to discern rather than pick the fact that we like to hear. Now even fox is condemning the president for not responding negatively to the neo-Nazis. I think all our president believes in his money and power not unlike some kings of the Bible that we're knocked down to size.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+