[Faith-talk] A Couple of Quick Praise Reports

Kevin LaRose kl1964 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 17 20:21:40 UTC 2017

First, my old friend with pancreatic cancer and I are now back in touch. Things are going well, and I hope he feels up for a visit soon. Also, speakinbg of visits, my daughter is coming to visit in November. I bought her a ticket for her birthday (14 years old today) and she seemed to appreciate this. Anyway, with so much else seemingly going sideways, it's good to remember that in the end God is good, all the time.

Kevin LaRose
Anderson, IN
Email: kl1964 at icloud.com