[Faith-talk] Another leg of the journey for Jenni

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 19 04:16:37 UTC 2017

This is awful! A long time ago, the government took away from the
church the ministry of helping their members.  Now everyone
expects the government, using whatever agency, to take care of
them, and the churches can't, and they don't know what to do when
a need arises.  The Bible commands that churches take care of
their own, but most don't anymore.  May God help her, and soon,
but of course in His own time!

Blessings,

Linda