[Faith-talk] Another leg of the journey for Jenni

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:00:17 UTC 2017

I agree with you Linda churches are not even helping as the bible commands
us to do and things like that. The thing is this we can't depend on
government to help us but we can't even  depend on our churches which is
just plane sad. this world is a  one big mess. The thing is this the bible
commands us to help one another and bear one another burdons. Another thing
is this even neighborly love is totally gone. Yes and i am going to step
out on a lim and say this but I am stepping out on a lim in saying this
but  first off i know social media  can be used for good things as well but
it can be used for evil but allot depends on the user but anyway what I
believe  is this social has taken the place of in person connection  or
person to person connection or in person connection. we have people who
spend all  so much time texting and stuff but yet they use that to replace
in person connection which is sad. This day and age we hardly know our
neighbors guess why people are not even reaching out to even say hi to them
This is not god's way. We have allowed social media like facebook and
twitter to be our god and  in my opinion it has gone to far.  back to
things on Jenny I totally agree the thing is this i have asked for things
like somebody to take me tandem bike riding and things like that but not a
single soul steps forward to take me tandem bike riding from church and
stuff.  I am sorry to hear about what is happening with Jenny. I hope and
pray somebody helps her.