[Faith-talk] Another leg of the journey for Jenni

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:55:26 UTC 2017

I think in this particular case Illinois is just so corrupt that everybody has lost their minds. I don't think she's actually ask her local congregation for any kind of assistance or leads to help. I think she's going to call Catholic charities Monday. I totally agree with you Linda that in general society has become such a me oriented place that they have forgotten how important other people are. Chad and I are trying to help so she isn't completely alone.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+