[Faith-talk] important to remember

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 16:49:40 UTC 2017

I have heard liberals who think their theology/politics is the only way to be Christian, too. I think if we each took the sane parts out of each other’s varying viewpoints, it might aim at what Christ intended? Part of being “Aspergian” is the recognition that the world is sometimes not black-and-white, and  being analytical enough to tease out and effectively practice what particular angles might actually prove Godly!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---