[Faith-talk] important to remember

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sat Aug 19 18:02:57 UTC 2017

Please remember that political conservatism does not equate with Christian faith. Neither does political liberalism equate with the antithesis of Christian faith. There are Christians who vote on all sides of the political spectrum for a variety of reasons. This is why clergy are advised to keep politics outside of the pulpit. :) Let us all please continue to respect one another regardless of political differences. We have all come to our political viewpoints through sometimes complex journeys, much as we have come to hold differing theological views through complex journeys.

Sarah Blake LaRose

http://www.sarahblakelarose.com

Accessible instruction in Biblical languages