[Faith-talk] medical update

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 01:56:20 UTC 2017

I didn't know you two were planning to move. It sounds like a good idea though considering there wasn't much for you in Victorville. I hope medicare  are supportive. Perhaps the insurance will listen to the social worker, doctors and nurses there. You'll probably need some therapy I suppose. Walking better will reduce the chances of another clot. I'm glad they caught it quick. I'm praying for you brother and Sara of course. This is a trying time

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+