[Faith-talk] medical update

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 22 02:01:42 UTC 2017

We had to leave our house do to the fact htat there were a lot of shootings
there. The problem with Medicare is that they will only let me stay in a
place like this on medical need. I'm doing real well when it comes to
physical theropy. They helped me make some adjustments with my posture, &
that has ade a difference as to how I'm walking. My back will always hurts
unless I decide to go under the knife, but @ least it won't hurt as bad
because I'm walking straighter. My overall walking stride is better as well.
I know I'm doing too well, but this is the only way I can do things. This
dates back to rammar school when I had a Gym teacher who would always say to
me "There is no such as word as can't."

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net