[Faith-talk] important to remember

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 21:39:23 UTC 2017

Yes, thank you for that message, Sarah.

I fear we have strayed from this advice at times, perhaps even inadvertently
creating some of the problems we intend to avoid.

Yet it is a struggle, as we also wish to take principled stands at times.
It's all a delicate balancing act.  We should remember Paul's words about
seeing though the glass darkly in this world, something those of us with
visual impairments should be acutely mindful of, as we face that issue on a
daily basis literally.

Bill Outman