[Faith-talk] Faith and eclipse

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:56:28 UTC 2017

I wish things were better here but we had clouds and it just looked like we were going to get a big storm. There wasn't much change. Of course the next day the weather was beautiful! They did pretty good on TV to describing things. I watched it on cbs. I'll have to admit, I stuck my nose an inch away from the TV to get a peek! Did anyone use the soundscapes app developed for the blind to experience the eclipse?

I have to admit I don't like the song totally clips of the heart. All I could think of Monday was cat Stevens "I'm being followed by a moon shadow moon shadow. Leaping and hoping on a Moonshadow, Moonshadow, Moonshadow. "

This little light of mine Bill is one of my gospel favorites.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+