[Faith-talk] Interested in Bible Prophecy?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 23 16:56:53 UTC 2017

You're welcome, Sheila.  I just looked at what I said, and
realized I made a couple typos.  That's what I get for writing
email on my Apex with speech off because I'm listening to the
radio, and not proofing my messages before I send them.  I
apologize to those of you who are irritated by poor writing!

I often listen to programs on my Stream, that's when I'm away or
I miss the broadcast on my FM radio.  On Monday, In the Market
with Janet Parshall, which is a two-hour program on Moody Radio,
talked about the same thing during the second hour.  I was
listening to Washington Watch on Bott Radio during the first
hour, so I missed it.  I don't always just listen to the radio,
but I did Monday for most of the day because I was home here with
not much going on.

I know, I need to get a life! School starts next week for me.

Blessings,

Linda