[Faith-talk] Interested in Bible Prophecy?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 17:26:18 UTC 2017

I don't care about typing mistakes Linda. It's the message getting through that's more important.

Have a wonderful start to the school year! Several states haven't passed their budgets and some schools may not start. Please pray for these parents, teachers, kids, district leaders and states leaders to put the kids first. They are our future and they deserve not just an education but a good one! All of them deserve a good education.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+