[Faith-talk] Jenny, good tidings of great joy

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:09:49 UTC 2017

Hey, Jenny,

I love the vibe of your new church! When I attended an Evangelical Free church years ago, we had some members who had come from the SA, and I got a good impression from them. So happy for you!

About that solo I did yesterday—it went—well, not as well as I’d hoped, so I won’t be sharing it—but hope I can do it someday in the future and do better. Still, it was nice to share the song we were jumping off from with you. I think between only working on it for about a week and so having more nerves than usual, and having allergy issues, I was not up to par. Oh, well. Thanks for your prayers. Did you do “Breath of Heaven” yet, and if so, how’d it go?

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)

---