[Faith-talk] Jenny, good tidings of great joy

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 01:35:53 UTC 2017

I miss church completely yesterday but I’ve been so sick with a sinus stuff up respiratory I wasn’t fit for any congregations doors. After doing the funeral I’m going Christmas caroling my pastor and her daughter came over and gave me communion and spends a little time chatting. That was good enough for me. I was so miserable! Thankfully the headache broke and I have an able to take care of some things today but I still stayed in. Sadly I did miss the group going to a tree farm, cutting down a live tree and bringing it back to the center where they decorated.

Happy holy days to everyone!

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+