[Faith-talk] Jenny, good tidings of great joy

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:15:08 UTC 2017

Breath of heaven is this coming Sunday the 10th.

I’m really excited. We found the mobile website where the salvation army him know is, so, all I have to do is have it open during church. Type in the hymn number mentioned, and boom. There it is.

I really feel good there. I should have known that would happen when the first time I went there and they showed me the sanctuary, even though it was just me and the pastor. There was such a quiet calm feeling in there. The Holy Spirit was so thick It was surrounding. It was beautiful.

Again, I’m finally at peace with it. It didn’t take me long to fall in to the church and its people. We had a potluck dinner last Sunday and it was wonderful.

Jenny

Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snow.
Lies the seed that with the sun’s love,
In the spring becomes the rose.

“The rose” Bette Midler