[Faith-talk] Hello guys!

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 4 01:01:37 UTC 2017

Hi Nate,

It's good to hear from you.  I continue business as usual here in
Columbus, Nebraska, too.  We had our Christmas program on
December by ba, and the students really did well.  We had lots of
visitors that night, too.

Mostafa is not posting to the list, but to us privately.  I have
asked him not to do so, but he refuses to respect my wishes.  I
delete without opening because I do not want to read his
propaganda.  I'm not interested in reading such falsehoods, and
he will not have a conversation.  We don't worship the same God,
not matter what anyone says.

I wish you and all here a blessed 2017, should our Lord tarry.
This is the generation that will be left behind, and I believe it
will happen sooner than later.  Come quickly, Lord Jesus!