[Faith-talk] Hello guys!

Nate Kile heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:11:22 UTC 2017

Hello Linda, nice to hear from you.  I am hoping to be at the National
convention this summer, my friend Pamela Gebert who is on the NOPBC board
said that she had talked to you this last summer before convention. I was at
the Jernigan institute in October for some Google Sponsored workshops, and I
will go back next month after I attend Seminar in DC for some NFB public
communications training for our local chapter. In otherward, I have been
staying busy, but hope to actually meet up with you at some point along one
of the NFB stops, DC, Baltimore, or Florida.
Take care, In His loving grip