[Faith-talk] Not necessary

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:15:53 UTC 2017

Linda, I'm sure that this has been whifficult for you. I understand that Jenny's email messages are not easy to read and understand. I read a message that you sent to her, and her response to you. But I still question why it was necessary to send her massage to you. I think Jenny has some mental issues that make her repeat herself a lot, and I also think that Jenny is not trying to be offensive, but she feels angry and hurt. I also believe that she has unsubscribed, so sending this message out to the list was not necessary, and actually a bit mean-spirited.

You are also angry and hurt, because you feel that you are doing your best and all you have received, it seems is criticism and reproach. I know you want this list to be a good list, but I think it is important to pray before sending a response about another person to the whole list. Please Linda, let's not make this a war. Pray for Jenny and try to love her as she is.     Blessings,    Debby