[Faith-talk] spiritual gifts

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 19:31:32 UTC 2017

Hi guys,
Patrick, thanks so much for teaching me something new today. Ashley, I believe it is 1 Corinth. 12, beginning at verse 1 and going for a while…sorry if that’s incorrect. I’m more familiar with the charismatic gifts in 1 corinth. 12 because I grew up in the catholic Charismatic movement. However, the other gifts such as helps, mercy, etc. are so fascinating.

God bless,
Christine