[Faith-talk] hateful speech

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 07:33:07 UTC 2017

Good Morning,
I really feel offended by hateful messages on a list of faith.  I also feel
offended by someone attacking people in this country and this country.  I
value being American.  I also feel offended by speech against Veterans as my
boyfriend has served this country and is working at a hospital taking care
of older Veterans. He gave eight years for the right of free speech.  I
support free speech, but also have a right to speak freely and disagree. I,
for my part, would like to feel comforted through this list.  I hope that
everyone finds peace in where they are and will be able to achieve good
things.

I do not feel comfortable with people on a list to wpew hatred against
Politicians.  There must be lists for politics, where political issues can
be discussed in a civilized way.

So, I respectfully ask the person who sent the hateful message to respect
other view points.

Best Regards,

Marianne