[Faith-talk] Fwd: [Pibe-division] Facebook group for blindness resources and opportunities

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 06:23:01 UTC 2017

This young Macedonia teacher has posted to a lot of other list serves but I thought there might be something on her page that may help someone on our list.

Though there is no group in Macedonia, she is quite a powerhouse and lives the philosophy.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6+

Begin forwarded message: