[Faith-talk] Please help me spread the Gospel online.

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:27:10 UTC 2017

Hi John, hopefully you will be the only one to get this, only because I'm asking for prayer for something that is particularly Catholic and I don't want to stir up any controversy on the list. I kive in Spokane, Washington and our diocese is holding a Eucharistic Rosary Family Crusade. This is a diocessan wide Cffusade. We're hoping for 7'jjj people to come. There will be Adoration and also the Rosary. I'm hoping and praying that this will bring about revival in our diocese. I don't know what other word to use, even though that word sounds particularly Protestant, and even Pentecostal. LOL. Anyway, please pray for this charactertaking. It will be July 23, at 7:jj PM Pacific time. Take care and God bless your new Twitter account.     Debby