[Faith-talk] Bible sources

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 3 05:17:41 UTC 2017

Sandra,

Most stuff is now digital. So my advice is if you do not want to read it on
the pc, then use a stand alone text to speech device. Many specialized
players out there read talking books and electronic text. They include the
bookport and Victor reader stream.
Why would Optasia ministry put their stuff on cartridge?
They have always provided electronic text so it makes no sense why it would
be on a cartridge. That is for audio formats.

I read some devotions on the pc, but its probably not as beneficial as
reading it slowly myself.
I could get hard copy devotions, I suppose, but then I'd be limited to those
produced in hard copy. If you read braille,  some devotions are in that hard
copy format monthly such as Our daily bread, Upper room, and Decision
Magazine.

Anyways, I'll be out of town for the weekend.
Ashley