[Faith-talk] Bible sources

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 15:14:53 UTC 2017

Well, another reason I prefer audio over TTS digital is that, particularly with the Bible but true of other things as well, I’m more motivated to use a human voice for reception of text into my brain! So, given a choice, I prefer the NLS-type carts with a human-read text. Also, I am still a technophobe who has not yet learned to use my ‘Droid, because I still hate touch screens and have less coordination manually to properly do the gestures—the NLS player, because it has real buttons and they’re large, is doable, however.

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)