[Faith-talk] Bible sources

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 3 19:51:18 UTC 2017

Well this is a good lesson in tolerance for all of us. I know, for
myself, I did get frustrated with her at times, but it turns out
there were good and valid reasons for things.

We can't be expected to know t5hings, we aren't told, but we also
shouldn't jump to conclusions!

David Andrews, List Owner