[Faith-talk] Accessible faith resources for all ages

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 04:32:30 UTC 2017

Hi there Ashley! I followed through on the assessment VR asked me to do so hopefully my VR counselor and his boss follow through on their promises. I was told that this assessment was the only "formality" and that it was just for baseline to write up the plan and I could go up to Minnesota to Blind Inc. there I will learn the computer skills finally! The book share app is pretty easy to use – called read to go. I do indeed remember the four track tapes yeah you mentioned. I used them in college. Back then I had to CCTV too. But no more, and no more screen Magnification either so whatever Computer skills I had as a mouse user don't work for me. Asked for that concept of zipping and unzipping files, I don't get it. I think of a winter coat instead. LOL

I've been very negligent or had problems calling in the past but this would be an interesting call. I guess the Canadian braille superstore has a lot of things if you can afford it. Somebody told me that recently.

Ericka Short
 6+