[Faith-talk] Accessible faith resources for all ages

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 5 05:02:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I entered college between digital stages; meaning, I entered as the digital
stuf was coming aboard but certainly not widespread as a teaching tool.
I saw the transition to digital before me. I entered college using 4 track
tapes and exited college using textbooks on cds.  Back then, textbooks could
be ordered on daisy CDs from RFB in addition to downloading them.
You had options back then.

To download most books such as talking books via BARD, you unzip the files;
at least you do on a pc. This means you unpack the files that are compressed
or zipped up.
They do this for faster downloading.

Glad the bookshare app is good; I've heard bad stuff about the learning ally
app.

To get back to faith things, what faith sources have you found via bookshare
that you liked?
I've thought about joining.

I'd like to read up on church history more.
And hope Blind inc turns out to be what you want it to be.

Ashley